...Moony, compelling melodies, a gentle, velvety, soulful voice from
Sweden and inserted unobtrusive pieces of Drum’n’Bass, results in
LAINE’s non-categorical melange.
The outcome of the harmonious symbiosis from electronics, jazz and pop results in more than the sum of their individual parts.
The Austrian-Swedish formation exists since the year 2001, formed by the Austrian producers Clemens and Stefan PICHLER as well as the Swedish singer Kristina LINDBERG.
Christian WENDT an upright-bass player did not only affect the band structure, together they developed a new reduced and open sound, which soon became the unmistakable brand name of LAINE.
A sound that allows space, which can emerge over and anon and also lets us discover some new facets in the sound universe of LAINE.
- tres:ciel Volume 1 (05/2002, Compilation)
- Deep down low (04/2004, Scream Records/IXTHULUH, Longplayer)
- Long lost feeling (02/2006, Longplayer)
- Rangali Island – UNDERWATER (03/2006, Etage Noir, Compilation)
- Sånt é livet (03/2007, Etage Noir Recordings, Longplayer)